Thursday 20 June 2024

Hydrangea Fairy

Todays DT inspiration for Moondrea Designs is the beautiful Hydrangea Fairy.

Hydrangeas are one of my favourite flowers and I have about 9 plants in my Garden, they are all just blooming and filling the garden with colour.

I have coloured with Copics in shades of blue, my favourite colour for these Flowers.

I used some lovely Hydrangea backing paper and also had an attempt at recreating a Hydrangea flower using small flowers.

The sentiment was foiled and then stamped around with a small Card-io Hydrangea stamp.



Challenges Entered:-

Ellibelles Corner - Blooming Lovely
Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts (Hydrangea)
Beautiful Blossoms - Anything floral
Incy Wincy Designs - Summer Flowers
Pinspirational - Flowers





6 comments:

  1. Wow this is so beautiful the image and colours as well as the added flowers and papers are lush excellent card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to have some hydrangea in your garden. I love how you have used so many hydrangea images and even created your own sparkly cluster! Brava!
    We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Thank you for sharing with us!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue hydrangea are my favorite too and so great to see on your card. My eye goes right to them...Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The glitter is a lovely touch!

    Thanks for joining us for our “Women” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! I’m so glad that you linked your project!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous feminine card.. Thanks so much for joining in with this month’s I Spy challenge and my theme of “Something Blooming Lovely”.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured and a really pretty design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)