Saturday 4 May 2024

Garnet Fairy

My latest DT inspiration card for Moondrea Designs is the stunning Garnet Fairy.

I recently received my Colour Cube by Sarah Renae Clark and thought it would be a great opportunity to use it for my colour choices.

This is the card I chose to use, it was a great way to use colours together that I would not normally go to.

I used a sparkle gel pen for the copper around the wings and on her jewellery.


I hope you like the finished image.



Here is my card with the colour cube card.


Challenges Entered:-

Aloha Friday - Flowers
Just Add Ink - Shimmer or Shine







5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Jules you have chosen such lovely colours to work with she is a stunner thanks to you I have purchased some of these images they a rather special
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a challenge to step outside our comfort zone and you've done it beautifully with this card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color combo on this image...and beautifully colored! Wonderful to come by your blog and catch up a bit! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Katrina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card beautifully coloured and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful image, and a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at The Aloha Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)