Saturday 20 April 2024

Daffodil Maiden

I am delighted to be sharing my first post as part of the design team for Moondrea Designs.

The image we are showcasing is the beautiful Daffodil Maiden, which is just perfect as the daffodils are just staring to bloom in the UK.

I have coloured the image with Copics and also used some sparkle pens for the pearls, belt and edge of her dress.

I then matted and layered her with complementary card and finally used some patterned paper from my stash for the background.


Challenges Entered:-

Creative Knockouts - Spring is in the Air




4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Creative Knockouts Challlenge Blog.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for being on a new design team. I'll check out this company after I leave you some commenting love. The image is colored wonderfully and the accompanying paper choices frame the gal and her beloved daffodils very well! Pretty! Thanks for sharing at Ally's Angels! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant creation and congratulations on your DT position it is so well deserved thanks to you I have just visited the shop and bought myself a couple of these beautiful images I hope that I can do them justice like you
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)