Wednesday 27 March 2024

TPS - Easter

With Easter fact approaching out theme this week at THE PAPER SHELTER is of course EASTER.

I used the image Easter Masterpiece for my card.

I have coloured the image with Copics and also a little stardust pen for the glasses, paintbrush and fusion, which gives a lovely sparkle.

I found some cute easter paper in my stash for the background and finished with some colour co-ordinated card and gems.




Challenges Entered:-

Sisterhood of Crafters - Bunnies or Chicks
Shopping our Stash - Spring/Easter
A Place to Start - Its hip to be square
Creatalicious - Easter



4 comments:

  1. A wonderful image choice for a fun Easter card. I love the paper you chose! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A busy bunnie! This is a gorgeous eastercard and you colored the image so well.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go shopping your stash...such a darling bunny card...so busy painting up his eggs!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Spring Has Sprung" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS518

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)