Wednesday 14 February 2024

TPS - RIBBON OR TWINE

For this weeks DT card for The Paper Shelter, I have used the image She's Charming.

Our theme this week is Ribbon or Twine, so I did a ribbon weave in Red and added a contrasting Turquoise Bow, I really like Red & Turquoise together.

My image is coloured with Copics and Graph-it Markers and the papers are from my stash.




Challenges Entered:-


Addicted to Stamps - Make your mark
Unicorn Challenge  - Spots/Stripes
Lets Craft & Create - Spots or Stripes

2 comments:

  1. Wowza! This is gorgeous Julie! I love your ribbons, and your colouring is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the blue bow on her dress and the matching blue ribbon bow. Fabulous job of adding color and shading to the image. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)