Sunday 5 February 2023

Firestarter

I have just discovered the most gorgeous stamps by Pink Ink Designs and so I just had to buy a bunch to colour up.

For a change I have coloured my image with Prisma Color Pencils on Kraft, which I think looks great with these particular stamps.

My first image is called Firestarter and is the cutest little Dragon on a Toadstool.  I added an additional stamp of a little pumpkin to complete my scene.

I finished by using white pearl drops on the Toadstool then decided to add some more around the image and also added some in Red.


Challenges Entered:-



2 comments:

  1. I love the cute image and beautifully coloured.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I haven't heard of this company or seen this image before! The dragon looks a bit thoughtful, contemplative. Makes for a good guys card! Thanks for participating at The Fairy and The Unicorn in February! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)