Wednesday 17 August 2022

TPS - Charming

We are back with a new challenge after our summer break and the theme this week is CHARMING.  

We would love to see your makes with an added charm.

I have used the image Playing under the Sea.

I started by masking my image and inking the background in green and blue, then I used a stencil for the bubbles.

I coloured my image with Copics and have added tons of sparkle to her tail with a clear Spectrum Noir pen.

I layered her up and added with bubble die cuts and little seahorse charm and a couple of my resin makes - a starfish and another seahorse.


As always there are prizes to be won.


Challenges Entered:-

Addicted to Stamps - Make your Mark


4 comments:

  1. You have an eye for colour Julie, and this card shows it beautifully. Gorgeous colour combo! I love your little resin embellishments and cute little charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and your coloring is so great! Thanks for joining ATSM! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation with this cute image and loving the bubble die cut! Many thanks for joining in this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Digi Chooseday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)