Wednesday 11 May 2022

TPS - Shaped Card

So we are back today with a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter


I have used the image Unicornmania.

I have only made this bow card once before, it is from Sandras Scrapshop and really thought it was pretty, so started by cutting out the white blanks on my Silhouette Cameo.

Next I looked through my papers and picked a bunch of co-ordinating papers from a 12 x 12 paper pad I got in Hobby Craft - Sparkle & Shine.

I should have used white paper instead of card, as it is really hard to bend the bow using thick card, but got it stuck together eventually with a glue gun.



Once all my layers were glued together, I coloured my image in shades of blue and purple with my Copics, then added some tiny flowers and some pink leaves also cut on my Cameo.

I hope to see you enter our Shaped Card challenge and look forward to seeing your lovely work.


Challenges Entered:-

Crafty Gals Corner -  Buttons/Bows
Cutie Pie - Digi's & Diecuts
Mix It Up - ATG/3D


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! I LOVE your card design Julie! Perfectly matched papers and your little extras add that finishing touch. Jaw-dropper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a fun project. Love It! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable is this, thanks for joining crafty gals corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)