Wednesday 16 March 2022

TPS - Let it be Spring

Its time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter .

I have spent a lot of time roaming through the woods his week, as my cat decided to take a ride under the bonnet of an electric car and ended up 13 miles away in the middle of the woods!!  Thankfully on our third search in the woods we found him and he is home and safe, so I thought my image this week was the perfect choice for our theme LET IT BE SPRING, she is Spirit of the Woods.




My image is coloured with Copics and I stayed with 3 main colours for this image to compliment the Pre-coloured background that comes with the image.  Green, Brown & Red.

I added some tiny flowers and butterflies to add some dimension to the card.

Below is my wandering Cat, Cloud, astonished but so happy we found him.





I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations in our challenge.


Challenges Entered:-


CCK Digital Stamps - Spring
Crafters Cafe - Use some flowers
Crafty Gals Corner - Add a Flower
Fab n Funky - Hand Coloured Image






5 comments:

  1. Oh my word, what a terrifying experience for you Julie! I'm so glad you found your furbaby! How wonderful! Your image is the perfect choice based on your focus this week, and your colouring is fantastic! Love your little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, what a darling and beautiful kitty Cloud is! I cannot imagine how frightened you were (and him also). I am relieved that you found that sweetie. You card is simply fabulous and beautifully coloured. Love it! Hugs, Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must have been a hair-raising experience for your cat- so pleased you found him and he looks none the worse for his adventure!
    Your card is beautiful, lovely image andfantastic colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Great colouring and beautiful image! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for joining us on Crafty gals challenge corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)