Wednesday 10 November 2021

TPS Bookmark

It's new challenge time over at The Papershelter and this weeks challenge is to make a bookmark.

I have always loved to read, but nowadays it is mainly on my Kindle and no bookmark is needed, so I have made a cute girly one for my Niece.

The image I have used is Fairy Tales and she has been coloured with Copics.




I used one of the sentiments from the Silhouette store and printed onto some designer papers, which I mounted onto some Lilac card stock



We would love to see your creations over on the Challenge Blog


Challenges Entered:-


A Perfect Time to Craft - ATG
Arty Divas - ATG




2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, could it get any cuter!! Beautiful colouring of this sweet image and that sentiment is gorgeous! I love this Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice bookmark and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)