Wednesday 9 June 2021

TPS Challenge 473 - Flowers

Hi Everyone, hope you have been enjoying the beautiful weather here in the UK.

It's so lovely to finally see the flowers start to bloom, which brings me nicely to this weeks challenge over at The Paper Shelter, which is all about Flowers.

I chose the image Incantation to work with this week, mainly because I love the background and thought it would be great for our Flowers challenge.



I tried to keep my colouring light to complement the background, which is hard for me as I sometimes go a little dark.

I used copics to colour my image and then added some pink and white flowers from my stash.

The sentiment was printed and cut using my Cameo and edged with a little copic.

I took this darker picture so you could see the sparkle on her wings for which I used a clear Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.


Now it's your turn, pop over to the challenge blog for lots of lovely inspiration from my Teamies and we would love to see your creations featuring Flowers in the challenge and you could win a great prize too.


Untiil next time, have a great week and thanks for visiting.

Challenges Entered:-






3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, love the way youve created your card design, the backing papers and colouring are just gorgeous, its a stunning result. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie. Love that image.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for June 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. luxury wedding flowers london

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)