Monday 3 April 2017

Spring Sprite

It is the turn of Team Stella at Aurora Wings to host the latest challenge.



I decided to make a birthday card as there are many birthdays around easter in my Family.

I have used the cute Spring Sprite for my card and coloured her in pastel colours, with my Copics.


I chose some pale lilac card for the base and cut a blossom edge on my Cameo.

I kept if simple with just a couple of butterflies and some mini flowers.

We would love to see you join in our Pastel/Easter challenge and look forward to seeing all your beautiful work.  Here are some discount codes to help you on your way.



You can find all things Aurora Wings with the following links:-

Challenges Entered:-

Crafty Cardmakers - Spring into Spring
Glitter & Sparkle - Pastel Colours




8 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE your gorgeous color palette, Julie! Spring Sprite looks so adorable with her pale blonde hair. And what an amazing border you've cut on this beautiful birthday card. the sprinkling of flowers and tiny butterfly really add to the charm. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always use such beautiful clear color palette and I love that about your projects, Julie. This project is no exception today. Gorgeous coloring on the Spring Sprite! I love how you gave her a sun-kissed skin and light blond hair. Your use of white gives a light and breezy feel to this card. So beautiful and so perfect for the season! Thank you so much for this gorgeous inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings today. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute one and so lovely coloured, lovely creation as well, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable and your coloring is just fab. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the purple! This is so cute, and I love the design. ❤❤ xxM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - beautifully coloured! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card and so sweet too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the Challenge, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so soft and lovely!! I love the card background with the little flowers on the side!! Such a unique touch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)