Tuesday 26 July 2016

Swimming with Sharks

It's Digi Choosday and that means I am back with another inspiration post, out theme this week is PUNCHES & DIES.  Don't forget to head over to the Blog to grab todays discount code.

As you read this post, I will hopefully be sunning myself in Zante, but I hope the image below is no indication of what my little boy will find in the sea!!!

I have used Rocco Swimming with Sharks from the Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles collection.


I coloured the image with Copics and the sky with Adirondack ink and added a little texture paste to the waves.

I have used a mixture of die cuts:-

Sea creatures - Joy Crafts
Sea Shell - Sweet Dixie
Waves - Memory Box
Wavy Background - Silhouette Store.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your makes over at the Challenge Blog.

You can find all things Polka Doodles with the following Links

Challenges Entered:-

Through the craft room door - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Make us Smile
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous design, Julie! Amazing colouring and all those die cuts look fab! I particularly love the octopus and his googly eyes! :) Hope you're having fun in the sun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun design, hoping your enjoying your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!! I hope you're having a fab time on holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Hope you're having a fab holiday.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Just love this collection and your dies are wonderful! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Julie! I love the assortment of dies you used! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card :) Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute design! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week. I hope i will see you again soon!

    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card - although none of us want to find sharks in the water when we go swimming...! Thank you for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightfully done, I love this fun card and the humour in it. Thanks for joining our 'Summer' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous! I love all the different embellishments you have used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely summery and fun. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, Julie! All these die cuts are perfect for him xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)