Monday 25 January 2016

Mammoth Birthday

I have been dying to colour some more of the images from the new Sticks and Bones collection by Polkadoodles, but I have had very little time this week, finally last night when my little man had gone to bed, I managed to colour two.

But I am only sharing one here today for this weeks Inky Pinkies DT project and it is the one I have been really looking forward to colouring.

Introducing 'Mammoth' teamed up with 'Slingshot Girl'.


As usual I have coloured with Copics, I have used E71, E74, E77 & E79 for the woolly mammoth, I really love these browns and have been using them a lot lately.  Also, I am really loving red hair at the moment, which I think goes well with the earthy tones for this collection.

All of the elements are from the collection, including the fun sentiment.  I did however stamp onto the heart and bone.

Finally I added some glossy accents to the tusks and eyes.

If you love colouring, whatever medium you prefer, do pop along to our Facebook page and share your work, we would love to see you there.

Thanks for looking :)

Challenges Entered:

Crafting when we can - Celebrating any occasion
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Imagine That - Coloring
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. FABulous card Julie, love your colouring!
    hugs Jo x

    ps - I have a little giveaway if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, what a fabulous card design! I love your coloring of the wooly mammoth, and the sentiment is really fantastic! It's a great card! I am on my way over to check out polkadoodles! LOL too funny, and a wonderful card design! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #25.
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome image coloured beautifully for our Colouring Contest and thanks for joining in. Good luck in the draw.xx7:08 AM

    {aNNie For Imagine That DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card thanks for joining kris imagen that

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness gracious Jules... this is such a fun image and your COLORING is the bomb diggity (AWESOME!) lol. Wow, such a great card, I'm so happy you came to link up in our COLORING CONTEST this month! Thanks for sharing & good luck xKris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your WIN in the Imagine That Coloring Contest! Come check out the winners post and find your email containing your prize code :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)