Tuesday 29 July 2014

Superbikes

This week I made a card for my Step-Dad who is a huge World Super Bikes fan.

I decided to make another word cloud using tagul


I looked up the world super bikes website and added the names of all the riders and bike teams then used a free clipart silhouette as the shape.

This is a really easy and relatively quick way of doing a male card, just pick a shape and theme, enter the details and Voila!

The background is a silhouette file by Lizzie Mayne and the gears are also from the silhouette store.

Challenges I would like to enter are:-

Just Inspirational Challenges - Hobbies/Sports
Brown Sugar Challenges - For the Boys
Die Cutiin Divas - Anything Goes
Fan Tastic Tuesday - Square/Rectangle
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Cheerful Stamppad - Guys like cards too



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 91 'for a man', Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous card for any bike lover, Julie! Excellent masculine feel to it. Thanks so much for playing along at Through the Craft Room Door this week and I wish you luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you did with the image. Congratulations! You are the winner of A Man's Card at the Cheermainful Stamp Pad. Please contact me asap. at vickiromaine@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)