Thursday 10 April 2014

Thriller

Last weekend both Hubby and I celebrated our birthdays, they are a day apart so we often take a trip up town to see a show.

This time we went to see Thriller as hubby is a huge Michael Jackson fan, me not so much:), although I have to say the dancing and singing were fab

So I decided to make his birthday card around this theme.



I traced the silhouette in  my cameo software, then imported it to Tagul which is a word cloud programme for creating your own clouds to print.


It was so easy, you pick your shape or import one, type any words you would like, pick colours and fonts, then voila it fills the shape and you can save as a png or svg file.

I added some gold sentiments cut on the cameo and added some music notes I have had hanging around forever.

Thanks for looking :)

Challenges I would like to enter are:-



Time out Challenges - Birthday Masculine
Fan Tastic Fridays - Anything Goes #30
Dragonfly Dreams - Make it for Boys
Hiding in my Craft Room - Black, White and one other (Gold)



8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous card, love the word cloud - so clever, I bet hubby loved it!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz
    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab take on Wacko Jacko (although I LOVED his music even if he was a bit weird!) - I bet OH thought is was a terrific card too!. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Design....thank you for your valued support in entering our challenge, without you we would have no challenge.and I do hope you will join us again next week...for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely FABulous! Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very creative! I love it! Wonderful card, I'm sure he loved it!

    Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
    Samantha – HIMCR DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, super creative card! Great design work, very cleverly thought out and executed - thanks for sharing at Time Out challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! Love the words inside the silhouette! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out, Julie!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)